FILM-FREE WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER
Product Of The Year Award
SGIA 2014 Las Vegas
Laser Printer compatible
No coating required
Reposition before set
Dishwasher-Safe (Heat Cure)
FILM FREE WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER (TYPE A)
- Polished surface / Ceramic, Glass, Polished Metal..
- Use with Glue W1
FILM FREE WATERSLIDE DECAL PAPER (TYPE M)
- Various surface / Ceramic, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Wood...
- Use with Glue W2
- Use printers with a manual feed slot.
- Laser and LaserJet Printers Only. Avoid laser printers with solid ink. (eg, some models of Fuji Xerox and Cannon.)
- Large format plotters and Samsung printers can be less compatible.
- In printer setting, set paper/media type in thick paper as 'heavy glossy paper', 'label paper' or similar and set print setting in highest for best resolution print.
- Wash gently with cold water. Use a soft sponge.
- Do not leave in hot water for long.
- Do not wash with flammable thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone.
For dishwasher-safe, please see our Film-Free Decal Paper.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Store in a dry, cool condition, away from direct contact with moisture.
- Recommended shelf life of the paper and the printed paper is 1 year but can be longer if in a good and usable condition.
- Re-seal glue to prevent drying.
Film-Free Waterslide Decal Paper
(W1+) Glue + Instructions included
Laser / LaserJet
8.5 mils (220 µm)
Dishwasher-Safe (Heat Cure)
Hand-Wash (Natural Dry)
Multi-Award-Winning Decal Paper
Introducing Film-Free Waterslide Decal Paper range, we proudly present our innovative product, invented in 2014 and awarded product of the year. Film-Free Decal Paper allows you to transfer your designs onto various surfaces, leaving a durable and dishwasher-safe, film-free finish with the best adhesion, ready for retail. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast looking to add a personal touch to your projects or a business owner looking to brand your kitchenware, our film-free decal paper is the perfect solution already used worldwide. It is easy to use, requiring any laser printer, the provided glue, your chosen design, and a few simple steps to achieve professional results. Film-Free is a new patented sunnyscopa technology that eliminates the problems which plague existing Waterslide Decal Paper on the market. It adheres the printed image using carefully formulated glue, and our special transfer film. The design is cured and the film gets peeled away from the surface, leaving an incredibly durable decal with far better color.
How to use Film-Free Waterslide Decal Paper
FILM-FREE + WATERSLIDE
Globally used by DIY enthusiasts since the 90s, Waterslide Decal Paper is a versatile and exciting printing medium that has become increasingly popular in recent years. It allows you to transfer any high-quality image or design onto a variety of surfaces, including kitchenware, models, dioramas, gifts, ornaments, and much more. With its easy-to-use application process, you can quickly and easily create custom designs that are both durable and long-lasting.
With desire to fix the many drawbacks that come with traditional Waterslide Decal Paper, Sunny passionately set out to invent a decal paper that cures images directly from the printer to the surface. He coined the term Film-Free after ensuring the image has excellent adhesion. The decal paper uses the highly favoured 'Waterslide technology', allowing you to reposition your decal after applying, eliminating any hassle associated with sticky paper. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a creative novice, with a few extra steps, Film-Free is easy to use and produces stunning results. Since it's release, this product range has been highly sought after, and is now used globally for many applications.
How Film-Free Decal Paper works
Waterslide Decal Paper comparison